Thanks to all of the 2013 CANS conference attendees who expressed interest in our Center’s
CANS trauma resources.
Conference resources are available to download below and additional CANS trauma resources are available on our
Resources and Products page. Please also take 5 minutes to fill out a survey on the developmental effects of trauma
so we can better understand how to support agencies and
providers in learning about trauma and trauma assessment.
Click HERE to take the survey.
Power Point presentations and resources from Drs. Cassandra Kisiel and Tracy Fehrenbach:
- Strategies to Support the CANS in Trauma Informed Care and Evidence Based Practice
- Trauma Informed Treatment Planning with the CANS: What it is, How to do it and Why it’s worth the Effort
- CANS Quick Tips Handout
Measures (not official CCTASI products or resources):
- Child Dissociative Checklist
- Adolescent Dissociative Experiences Scale
- Children’s Perceptual Alterations Scale (found on last 3 pages of the Article)