CCTASI would not exist without the collaboration and partnership with our state and national level sponsors and affiliates. We work together with our partners to identify needs and gaps related to trauma-focused assessment and service planning, resources on developmental effects of trauma, and application of resources to support work with clinicians and families across service settings.
CCTASI is funded by the Center for Mental Health Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) (SM #061254).
- Trauma Center at Justice Resource Institute
- Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
- University of Ottawa, School of Psychology
- Chicago Child Trauma Center – La Rabida Children’s Hospital
- Chaddock Trauma Assessment and Treatment Center
- Beth Israel-St. Luke’s-Roosevelt HEARTS program
- Illinois Childhood Trauma Coalition
- Tennessee Department of Children’s Services/Vanderbilt University
- Indiana Family and Social Services Administration/Indiana University
- Wisconsin Department of Children and Families
- University of Maryland Schools of Medicine and Social Work
- Center for Child and Family Traumatic Stress at Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago
- Nexus Youth and Family Solutions
- JRA Consulting Ltd.
- Adelphi University